DeVilbiss announce the launch of the Pro Visor, an advanced air-fed respiratory protection system for all spray operators.
The DeVilbiss Pro Visor air fed respiratory protection system has been purpose designed for all industrial spray applications. This technically advanced design provides operators with the perfect combination of safety and comfort with excellent freedom of movement. The Pro Visor disperses breathing air gently around the lightweight visor at a positive pressure with no misting or discomfort ensuring sprayers can work at their best. The wrap around visor provides excellent and much wider peripheral vision, whilst the removable peak reduces glare from spray booth lighting. There is also plenty of space inside the helmet for sprayers who wear spectacles. Replaceable clear visor covers are available in packs of 10 or 50.
An audible whistle is incorporated to warn operators should there be insufficient breathing air supplied. The unit is fully ‘CE’ approved to PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and conforms to EN 14594:2005 Class 3A and A/NZ1716:2012.
- Purpose designed to provide best possible protection for all kinds of spray painting applications
- The most comfortable and lightweight air fed visor outfit
- Fully adjustable head band for best operator comfort
- Removable peak reduces spray booth light glare
- Lightweight, Ergonomic waist belt design allows right or left side use
- Wider peripheral view for excellent visibility
- Audible warning device – alerts operator to low air pressure